Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

AAA Accademia Affamati Affannati- an Italian food blog

In my virtual travels across the Internet, foodie that I am, you can imagine that I come across a multitude of Italian food sites, blogs, forums, etcetera. There are lots and lots of them, I can assure you, many of high quality. But this blog, AAA Accademia Affamati Affannati stands out. First of all, the cute name. In Italy (before the Internet era) "AAA" used to be used in classified ads to secure first place and visibility. The title means "academy of the hungry and hurried." I was struck by the elegant graphics and high quality photography, and the numerous recipes are also elegant and interesting. I haven't tried any of them yet, but it seems very promising. Check it out, even if you don't know Italian, for some inspiration.